So, you’ve decided your time is valuable and to hire a professional property manager. No answering late night calls, routine maintenance, or interviewing new potential tenants. So what are you going to do will all of your free time? We’ve got the ultimate list of activities to enjoy this summer.
Enjoy a Movie On a Summer Night
Pack a blanket and some treats; it’s time to enjoy a beautiful summer night in San Diego. Here are a couple of the top movie nights you don’t want to miss:
- Movies in the park: A great option for the family and it’s free! Movies are shown from May 27- October 29
- Stone Movie Nights: Once a week enjoy a beer and a movie in Stone Brewery’s garden.
- San Diego Museum of Art Outdoor Films: Enjoy drinks, food from Panama 66, and a film inspired by current exhibitors.
- Flicks on Bricks: If you like wine this is the outdoor theater for you, each movie is paired with wine!
- Little Italy Film Festival: Enjoy a taste of Italy and a movie in Amici Park.
What’s better than a hot dog and watching the Padres play baseball? Not a whole lot. Don’t miss out on the 2016 Major League Baseball All-Star Week.
Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve is too close not to take advantage of. There are great hiking trails and even better views.
Of course, we couldn’t forget one of the biggest attractions in the summer- the ocean. Cool off by taking a dip in the ocean this summer. Try a new activity like snorkeling, surfing, or paddle boarding. The possibilities are endless at the beach, which is probably why most people choose to live by it.
Enjoy a concert this summer. There are a wide variety of music genres and some of them are free! Here’s a couple you shouldn’t miss:
- SummerFest: world-class classical artists
- 91X Presents X Fest: 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Cheap Trick will co-headline with The Offspring
- KAABOO Festival: Over 100 music acts
Summer Food, Beer, & Wine Festivals
This is a great way to cultivate your palette and be introduced to new food or drinks. Don’t miss the best foods, beer and wine San Diego has to offer.
Visit Balboa Park
If you take a stroll around Balboa Park you’ll find gardens, architecture, and 17 museums. Don’t miss one of Southern California’s best zoo’s the San Diego Zoo or the Japanese garden.
It’s time to let your investment be taken care of by a property management company and spend your time wisely by taking advantage San Diego’s activities.
Contact SOS Management & Property Services
Local: (858) 273-8800