- All 30 day notices must be received in writing in person, by mail, email, or fax.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgThirty Day Notice Form
Mailing address: P.O. Box 910007 San Diego, CA, 92191
Physical address: 11855 Sorrento Valley Rd. Suite D, San Diego, CA, 92121
- 30 day notices by telephone will not be considered
- Once notification has been submitted, please schedule an appointment with the property manager for a walk-through. Contact our office at 858-273-8800 at least 7 days prior to move out.
- All keys (unit, mailbox, other) and remotes in your possession must be returned to our office and should not be left in the unit.
- If there are keys/remotes unaccounted for, we will need to re-key the unit and you will be charged for that service.
- If keys/remotes are not returned to the office, you will be held liable for rent until possession of the unit is transferred to S.O.S. Property Management.
- The last month's rent must be paid in its entirety. If unpaid, a 3-Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit will be posted. If you do not move out within 3 days or pay the rent and late fees due, you will be evicted. A lawsuit to regain possession will be filed with the Municipal Court and all rents, late fees, court costs, attorney and filing fees will be charged to the tenant. This becomes public record and will affect your credit history.
- Upon vacating the unit, you must remove all personal property. If anything of value is left in the unit, SOS Property Management must store the items and then dispose of them according to law. Storage fees and any other costs incurred will be charged to the tenant.
- Unwanted personal property cannot be left outside or beside the trash container/dumpster for disposal. SOS Property Management will be charged to dispose of these items and costs will be deducted from your security deposit. Please call our office 858-273-8800 for referral of a hauling company if needed.
- The unit must be returned to us in the same condition it was rented out. It would be our pleasure to recommend cleaning companies and/or carpet cleaners.
- Security deposits cannot be applied to the last month’s rent
- A final or estimated itemized move-out statement will be mailed to you within 21 days after possession of the unit is transferred to S.O.S. Management.
- We do not have any automatic charges against your security deposit. Examples of some of the possible charges are cleaning, carpet cleaning, painting, damages, and loss of rent, court costs, and attorney’s fees. We expect the unit to be left in the same condition as at the start of your lease.
- In the case of multiple tenants, one check will be issued unless otherwise requested in writing. All tenants must be able to endorse the check and present themselves at the bank with identification to cash the check.
S.O.S. Management wants your move-out procedure to be as convenient and pleasant as possible, so please call our office at 858-273-8800 if you require any additional information.