Thanks for your interest in providing vendor services for S.O.S. Management. Please see below for our vendor policies. Please submit a proposal to us for your services to be considered.
- Proof of liability insurance
- Proof of workers’ compensation insurance if there are any employees or letter stating that there are no employees (if applicable)
- Copy of contractor’s license if applicable
- W-9 form as required by the IRS for tax reporting purposes
- Services are to be provided in a timely manner.
- Only those services that the vendor is licensed and qualified to perform can be executed.
- Tenants, homeowners and company representatives are to be treated with respect.
- For non-emergencies, Vendor’s are expected to contact a Resident within 24 hours of receiving a work order from our office. If a Resident does not call a vendor back within 24 hours of initiating contact, please inform the property manager immediately.
- For emergencies, vendor contact with residents must be made the same day.
- A line of communication should be established to communicate status of services being provided. Please inform the property manager immediately of any concerns with the unit, resident, or the property. If there is any secondary work that needs to be completed as a result of the work order you were issued, please inform the property manager immediately (ex. drywall repair after a plumbing leak).
- Invoices should be detailed and professional.
- Charges should be fair and equitable and based upon normal and customary charges or approved pricing.
- Residents are often surveyed for vendor satisfaction.
- Services performed are often verified for meticulousness.
- Services may be terminated or suspended if there are any complaints or deficiencies.